USPS First Class Mail
3-5 business days
USPS Priority Mail
2-3 business days
UPS 3 Day Select
3 business days, end of day
UPS 2nd Day Air
2 business days, end of day
UPS Next Day Air
1 business day, by 10:30AM (noon for some locations)
UPS Next Day Air Saver
1 business day, end of day
UPS Next Day Air Early AM
1 business day, by 8-9AM
***Do not include day of shipping as a day in transit
***Note: UPS does NOT deliver on Saturdays and Sundays.
For example: a UPS Ground shipping 1-day order placed on Friday will arrive on Monday.
UPS Standard to Canada: 2-7 business days
UPS Saver: 2-5 business days including customs clearance
DHL Express Worldwide: 2-5 business days including customs clearance
Additional Shipping Information:
- For orders to ship out the same day, an order must be placed by 2 PM PST for US Mail or 3 PM PST for UPS, every weekday.
- For DHL, same day pickup can be arranged for orders placed before Noon PST, otherwise the carrier will pick up the next business day.
- Orders placed after 3 PM on Fridays through Sunday will ship out the following Monday.
- Just as orders only ship on business days, they only arrive on business days.
- Days in transit begin counting the day AFTER the shipping day and not the same day it was shipped. For example, if you selected 2nd Day Air on Saturday, your order would be shipped on Monday and delivered on Wednesday.
- We recommend allowing a 1-2 day cushion for delivery in case the mail or UPS delivery is delayed.
- For same day pickup you will need to select You Pick Up (Los Angeles Only) during checkout. We will contact you once the order is ready for pick up. You can either pick up the order yourself, send someone else or arrange an Uber/Lyft driver to pick up your order.
- Signatures: The rule of thumb is that deliveries to residential addresses DO NOT require a signature, because it is not expected for most people to be home during the day. Commercial addresses may require a signature or your presence to make the delivery.
- Shipping insurance is available via online orders only, so you must checkout online to be insured.
- After every order, you receive two emails: an order confirmation and a shipping confirmation. If you’re not sure whether the shipping option you chose is correct, check your shipping confirmation email to see the tracking number and click on the link to see the estimated date of arrival. You have until 1:30 PM PST to let us know if your shipping option needs to change, to allow for enough time to update our systems and repackage as needed.
- Hair & Compounds, Inc. is not responsible for carrier delays, damages or lost packages. When applicable, we will request a refund for late deliveries. Purchase Lost/Damaged insurance to be refunded in full.
We offer shipping insurance for packages lost or damaged in transit. The cost is 1.5% of the total order value, before shipping fees. Insurance is optional per product when adding items to your bag. Please be aware that excluding insurance negates any coverage or possibility of a refund if your package is lost or damaged by the carrier.
We do not insure the packages through UPS or USPS as their fees are costly and the insurance claim process difficult and lengthy. Our insurance is through a private company and we handle all the claim submissions and resulting refunds.
Insurance claims can only be made when packages in transit are lost or damaged. Once the package is considered "delivered" you will not be able to file a claim. So please make certain you enter a full and complete address for shipping (including suite numbers and salon name if applicable) and keep track of your shipments to avoid stolen deliveries.
If your package is lost or damaged by UPS or USPS, these are the steps to be taken:
- Establish lost/damaged packages: We begin by submitting a tracer investigation with the carriers in order to obtain the paperwork that verifies the package is not deliverable. Please note that this can take up to 2 weeks in the case of lost packages as both carriers will conduct a search.
- Upon receipt of verification: We immediately send you a refund for the full order amount, including shipping fees.
That’s it. We take care of all the loose ends with the insurance company but make sure you get your money back as quickly as possible.
Once an order has been shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking information. You can also log in to your account and view the Order Status page, which offers multiple options for keeping track of your delivery:
- A tracking number that links to the carrier's website with up-to-date tracking status and estimated delivery date
- A map view displaying where your package is now and an estimated delivery date
- You can sign up for the SHOP app, which provides tracking information for your orders
- An option to get shipping updates through text by entering your mobile phone number
The order status page updates in real time as the status of the shipment changes.
Possible statuses are:
- Confirmed - Order Created
- On its way - Order fulfilled and the shipment is in transit.
- Out for delivery - The shipment arrived in your area and will be delivered soon.
- Delivered - The carrier has dropped off the package.
Attempted delivery - The carrier attempted to deliver the shipment to the destination address, but was unsuccessful.
Select notifications to be sent to you by email, SMS text, or through the Shop app.
SHOP app features:
- Online order tracking
- When a customer uses Gmail, Shop automatically locates emails with tracking numbers to identify orders to track. Customers using another kind of email address can add tracking numbers manually.
- When Shop is tracking an order, sometimes it doesn't have enough information to display an exact location for the delivery. The delivery status is still accurate.
- Home page displays all orders from Out for Delivery to In Transit and Delivered. See every order enroute at once.
All products, provided that they are unused or unaltered, will be accepted as a return within 30 days after receipt of your order.
In reference to the extensions themselves, we cannot accept a return if the hair has been chemically or mechanically altered.
- Chemically altered: dying, toning, bleaching, or any other type of treatment (besides shampoo and conditioner)
- Mechanically altered: cutting, installing, heat styling
If hair has been subjected to any alterations, such as those listed above, we will not accept it as a return. We do not offer refunds for the original shipping charges but we will pay for return shipping and provide a prepaid shipping label.
To request a return, please complete the RETURN FORM on our Contact page.
Please note that there will be a restocking fee for refunds. The restocking fee will be 3.5% of the total amount of returned products. This is for refunds only. Returning for a store credit will NOT be charged a restocking fee.
You have 30 days to request a refund and 14 days to ship the item(s) back once you have received the return label. If the return label does not show the item is on the way, your return request will be cancelled.
For Hair Issues After Installation
All hair extensions orders are thoroughly inspected throughout the manufacturing process. Every bundle of hair is hand washed, vigorously tangle tested and air dried as part of our quality control procedures. Our primary concern is to ensure you and your customers are completely satisfied with your purchase.
We encourage you and your client to inspect all orders immediately after receiving them. Only install the hair if all parties are completely satisfied. Installing the hair extensions is considered acceptance of the order. Such products are no longer applicable for a return.
If you or your client are not 100% happy with the hair quality, color, texture, finish or any other aspect of the hair extensions upon receipt of your order, request a return of the order immediately.
If there is a problem with the hair quality after installation that was not visible prior to the installation, contact us immediately. Please complete the Hair Issues form with all details so we can research and respond as soon as possible.
We guarantee the quality of our hair, and we will work with the stylist to find the source of the problem or to find a different solution that will work for the client, even if that includes replacing or refunding the order. Please note this must be done within the first 30 days after your purchase.
If for any reason you are experiencing problems after the first 30 days, please reach out to us as we have years of experience working with the hair and solving problems for our stylists.
All payments via credit card are processed through Shopify’s secure payment server. We do not store sensitive credit card information on file or accept text or emailed images. You can use accelerated check out with secure servers to store your card.
Just enter your credit card information on the payment page and Shop Pay processes the payment. Select the Remember Me check box to save your card information.
Select the Apple Pay button to complete your payment with the card you already have saved with Apple.
You can still select PayPal as a payment option, but our server will NOT save your information as it is stored under your PayPal account.
More details about accelerated checkout options:
- Shop Pay is an accelerated checkout that lets you save your credit card shipping and billing information so you can complete your order faster next time. Select the Remember Me prompt.
Your shipping and billing information is securely stored on Shopify’s PCI compliant servers and is only shared with us if an order is placed. If you have questions about how Shop Pay works, or how your data is stored, then you can go to the Shop Pay Help page.
- Apple Pay lets you pay easily and securely. With Apple Pay, you can check out by using Safari on the iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
No need to manually enter your credit card information or shipping address. Just tap the Apple Pay button and scan your fingerprint, and Apple Pay provides that information to our payment provider.
We do not accept payments made under another name. If a credit card under someone else’s name is submitted for a pre-authorization, the order will be cancelled.
The only exceptions are if a salon owner/manager has completed an authorization form listing those people who are allowed to use their credit card for ordering.
Here is the link to complete the form: Order Authorization Form
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Hair & Compounds websites. On some pages you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
Credit/Debit Card Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive pricing information as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you complete a sign up form.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
H&C follows a strict credit card security policy. All access to cardholder data is restricted and all physical copies of data is destroyed when no longer in use. Our company follows the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Program regarding electronic storage and network security. Our aim is to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All cardholders that authorize assistants and/or associates to place orders under their account name are required to submit a completed and signed Order Authorization Form.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 818-997-8810 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Hair & Compounds, Inc. reserves the right at our discretion to make changes to prices, policies and procedures. Please check this page periodically for changes.
Terms of Service
All price lists are subject to change.
We do not offer discounts on our hair extension lines as there is no minimum order and all prices are wholesale for the stylist and salon owners. We do not sell any of our products retail nor do we publish our prices for the public.
Payment is accepted by account holders only. If the name on payment and billing does not match the account name, the order will be cancelled.
Payment must be made in advance before the order is picked up or shipped out. No exceptions.
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal. We do not accept checks.
Sales tax is applicable in CA only unless you have submitted a CA resale certificate.
Hair & Compounds, Inc. will not be held responsible for any damages caused to the client’s hair during the application process or the removal process. All stylists and consumers agree to use Hair & Compounds products at their own risk.
Hair & Compounds, Inc. does not accept liability beyond the remedies set forth herein, including but not limited to any liability for products not being available for use, or the provision of services and support. In no event shall H&C, its owners, employees, and representatives be held liable for consequential, special, indirect or punitive damages even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party except as expressly provided herein. This limitation of liability applies both to products, services, and support. Customer agrees that for any liability related to the purchase of products or services, H&C is not liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the aggregate dollar amount paid by customer for the purchase(s) of products or services under this agreement.
Hair & Compounds, Inc. is not responsible for carrier delays, damages or lost packages. When applicable, we will request a refund for late deliveries. Purchase Lost/Damaged insurance to be refunded in full.
The use of our company and product logos, names, images and written content taken from our websites or promotional material must be by permission only. Hair & Compounds trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Hair & Compounds, Inc., in any manner that may cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Hair & Compounds, Inc. Please send any requests for the right to use these materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.