We use both USPS and UPS as our main shipping service for all domestic deliveries.
Orders received by 3PM West Coast will be shipped the same day.
Orders received after 3PM will ship the following business day.
UPS does not count weekends or main holidays as transit days.
USPS includes Saturday delivery and they do not guarantee their Priority Express Mail with exact number of days and time of delivery.
The day of shipping does not count as a transit day.
We commonly use USPS for our free standard shipping, which can take 2-5 days. You can select guaranteed delivery by UPS and the applicable charge will be added to your invoice.
- All domestic orders are shipped via USPS with free shipping for regular ground service or UPS for paid air or ground service. Free ground shipping does not apply to heavy weight items. Shipping costs will be applied to final invoice.
- For International orders all duties and charges are the customer’s responsibility.
- If there is an issue with stock availability or payment processing you will be contacted immediately for resolution. If we are unable to reach you the same day your order will be put on hold until such time as we are able to contact you directly.
- We cannot guarantee the performance of any carrier and will not be held liable for any shipment delays or errors that are the responsibility of the carrier.
- If we make a mistake or delay from our end, we will make every effort to correct it. If we shipped the wrong item or something is missing, we will re-ship it at our expense using the same method of shipping as on your order. You must notify us of any incorrect or missing items within 24 hours after receipt of your shipment.