Below, we've curated the ultimate maintenance tips specifically for our high-blonde extensions (Levels 10-12). This information is crucial for any stylists working with these colors, and imperative to know in order to maintain the ideal quality and longevity that our hair is capable of.
Before we get started, we want to thank Lauren Haggard, Nicole Heth, Jan Zweig, Sherri Belanger, Sarah Jenkins and Lisa Smith. All of this information is provided by these stylists who have been our customer for over four years. They have worked with High-Blondes multiple times and know what works and does not work. We are truly are thankful for the insight they have provided us.
Click the following options to go directly to the kind of high-blonde information you need:
- How to deal with a complaint
- What to do when brushing/washing the hair
- How to style the hair
- Coloring high-blondes
- Best products for high-blondes
- Products to avoid at all costs
Advice from other stylists:
- Consultations, client home care, handling complaints and what products to use
- Conversations about overcoming tangling, matting, knotting, dryness and damage
DISCLAIMER: Every tip and product doesn't work for everyone. It can come down to so many different factors including the person, the weather, the individual application, etc. Because of this, neither Hair & Compounds or the stylists that helped us curate these tips are responsible for the results achieved.