For those of you wondering what the differences are between our Premium and Layered finishes, here is a quick guide!
Both of these finishes have the exact same quality and come from the same source.
What separates the two are slight differences in the final product.
- Layered hair is single drawn and has a slight to full body wave with naturally grown shorter lengths, starting from 5-6 inches from the roots and tapering to thin ends.
- These are our most natural looking hair extensions and are the easiest to blend in to scalp hair.
- If you are going for a more textured look, choose layered hair.
- Premium hair has a slight natural wave that is fuller with Premium hair is 70% double drawn with only the last few inches tapering to the ends.
- Premium hair tends to lay heavier and smoother to quickly fill in a full head of extensions.
- If you are going for a fuller look at the ends, choose premium hair.